CALL or TEXT 208 250 2181
33 Years of Trial Experience
If you need an experienced Criminal Lawyer, Mr. Todd has experience in both civilian law and criminal law, having been both a prosecutor and a public defender. Mr. Todd is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of Idaho, and the federal courts such the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, the U.S. District Court in Idaho and the Supreme Court of Idaho.
- Personal Injury
- Military Pension Divorce
- Pension Divorce
- Child Support
- Child Custody Modifications
- Child Custody Disputes
- Child Visitation Disputes
- Calculation or Recalculation of Child Support
- Overseas, PCS or TDY Assignment Impasses
- Property Disputes
- Government and Civilian Contract Disputes
- Former Spouses Protection Act Issues
CIVILIAN LAW EXPERIENCE
Mr. Todd currently has a private practice in Boise in general civil law with focus on state litigation and federal trial, appellate, criminal, bankruptcy and military-related cases. Mr. Todd has extensive jury trial experience in diverse courts and jurisdictions over the past 32 years.
Mr. Todd open his private practice in civil law in September 1998 representing clients in state civil litigation, contract and real property disputes, domestic relations disputes and some criminal cases. His practice has evolved into mainly litigated cases in the state appellate, military spin-off cases such as court-martials, military pensions and Veterans Affairs.
Mr. Todd has diverse experience in many different courts, such as:
- Presented three cases before the Idaho Supreme Court and Court of Appeals
- Defended client in the Orange County Superior Court, pro hac vice, on several tort actions which ultimately included defending spin-off actions in the Los Angeles Superior Court and U.S. District (Central) Court, Los Angeles. These cases required extensive civil pleadings stemming from seven co-defendants and their counter and cross-complaints including their respective motions.
- Underlying civil case tried in the complex litigation division, Westminster, California
- Collateral cases filed in Los Angeles County Superior Courts in both Los Angeles and Pomona, California
- Collateral federal ERISA action filed in the U.S. District Court, Central Division, Los Angeles, California